What is "Kyoto"?
Spiral into audioreactive obscurity as you are transported to a mysterious and melancholy land. Kyoto is an interactive ambient musical experiment that serves is an homage to the wonderful city that I currently reside in.
This short and sweet game serves as half audioreactive experiment and half tech sandbox.
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun: "Celestial Gardening, Kyoto..."
- IndieGames.com: "Beta Build of Kyoto Released"
- IndieGames.com: "Demo: Kyoto"
- IndieGameMagazine: "Dreamy New Build of Kyoto"
- Giant Bomb: "Worth Reading 5/18/2012"
- VG247: "Near Complete Kyoto Build"
- The Bit Bag: "Illogic Tree Releases Almost Complete..."
- Should Be Indie: "Kyoto Plays With Your Senses"
- Polygonien (German): "Experimentell Kyoto"
- LaniPage (German): "Kyoto - Digital Game Art"
- True Gaming (Arabic): "Near-Finished Version of Kyoto..."
- Retro Remakes: "Kyoto"
- Press X to Win: "And I always loved Kyoto"
The game is produced and distributed for free as a labor of love from its developers. You can help support us by clicking on the donate button below: